I FOUND LOVE WHEN I FOUND YOU
Tho many years have come and gone
My love for u is still so strong....
I try to live my life a day at a time
Yet to only have u cross my mind
I think of all that we have been thru
Just to find that noone can love me as much as you..
I found love when i found you
My heart was whole when i was with you
I regret so much in this lifetime of mine
For a love like u, again i shall never find
I let u go for all the wrong reasons
I let u go for everyone elses pleasings
YOu were my bestfriend, my everything
A smile to my face u would always bring..
I was me, when i was with you
Now i feel lost for i have lost you
If i can just hear the sound of your voice
It would be such a blessing, if i had a choice....
All i know is that you have a permanent home in my heart forever
Just look in yours and hopefully we'll be there together
It hurts so much....
That i cant feel your touch
At least i know that i found love at one point, in this lifetime of mine
And it was with you, at which i shall never deny.....
Tho years will come & physically shall we age
I'll write the memories of our love from page to page
And I'll keep it in my shattered heart, until the end of my days....
Though you know, that you'll always be more than just my friend...
And hopefully someday my heart will find a way to mend...
Until then I hope you know that i love you now more than ever
And i always will within my soul forever.....
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I FOUND LOVE WHEN I FOUND YOU by unique unique )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Sciences Take xx xxx xx Original .., Lee Mack
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Christmas Carol, Sara Teasdale
- Ring Out , Wild Bells, Alfred Lord Tennyson
Poem of the Day
- Beyond The Ordinary, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- the comical dilemma with commas, Bull Hawking
- Hitler: A Life Immersed in Hypocrisy, Paul Hartal
- Creative Interests, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Villanelle: No curse worse than the plac.., T (no first name) Wignesan
- Sense Of Fulfillment, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- here workin' for hugs on Christmas eve, Bull Hawking
- Poetry of the Stars, Shahrokh Sharifrazy
- The Song of Krishna, Shahrokh Sharifrazy
- My Christmas Wishes, Dorothy (Alves) Holmes