I Found You
I saw your views in distances of my vision, I know you are
the man I've been waiting in my life. God watching you, the same
level of my being. He sent you to me what a wonderful scene
I have for you. You open the heart I get in, you came along
at the right time, took all my worries and fears that I have, my life
starting to change, feeling alright because I found you.
You brought me happiness, the completeness of my being
you touch my heart in a very special feeling comes naturally
one magic moment, you and me. The fate and miracle go
hand and hand destined by God destiny found the way.
Amazing so beautiful for the two individual like us.
I will never be alone again. I keep holding you all of my life
because I found you.
Love will bond each other truely and real smoothly moving around
to our senses being feel the heart in distance. You are the greatest
gift that God given me, you shower every goodness of everything
in my life. I will embrace and keep you tight here in my heart all
through your life I'll be by your side. Now that I have you
I love you all the way.
Copyright (c) Jocelyn Dunbar
5th of August 2004
8: 25 A.M.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Found You by Jocelyn Dunbar )
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Smile To Remember, Charles Bukowski
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Character, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- Eyes that tell, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Night was plucky, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Once that Dawn her reign, Emmanuel George Cefai
- You have ever woken, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Horror is, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Of horror do we, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Thick Was The Mist, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Fear and fear, gajanan mishra
- Testing Muhammad by Abraham Lincoln's Qu.., Akhtar Jawad
- Castles Made of Salt, Michael Mira