Kara Aleid was Thomas
I Get Scared.
I get scared that i gotta let you go
I get scared i gotta do more to save
our hearts together from being forever alone.
there's something you needed to tell me
and now am gunna read it carefully
you stole my heart to heal it and call it yours
now i feel as if you stole it for no reason but to harm it.
i hates it when am not their for you
i hate how far away you are from me
maybe one day we 'll be close enough to touch
maybe one day we'll look back and see
what we did together to get though this
am scared of losing you
am scared your gunna go forever...
I love you and nothing can be impossible
am gunna always be their for you
and am always gunna fight to keep you.
Kara Aleid was Thomas's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Get Scared. by Kara Aleid was Thomas )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Without Purpose Or Reason Affixed, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The Baobab Tree, I Am Krakatoa
- Game of chance, Aftab Alam
- 'Tween Love and Hatred,, Aftab Alam
- Life alright, hasmukh amathalal
- A Child Is Like A Flowering Rose, Joseph T. Renaldi
- Only one...1, hasmukh amathalal
- Caring For A Lonely Heart, Joseph T. Renaldi
- Play Any Tune, Neela Nath
- It Was the Best Day, Sandra Feldman