Kara Aleid was Thomas
I Get Scared.
I get scared that i gotta let you go
I get scared i gotta do more to save
our hearts together from being forever alone.
there's something you needed to tell me
and now am gunna read it carefully
you stole my heart to heal it and call it yours
now i feel as if you stole it for no reason but to harm it.
i hates it when am not their for you
i hate how far away you are from me
maybe one day we 'll be close enough to touch
maybe one day we'll look back and see
what we did together to get though this
am scared of losing you
am scared your gunna go forever...
I love you and nothing can be impossible
am gunna always be their for you
and am always gunna fight to keep you.
Kara Aleid was Thomas's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Get Scared. by Kara Aleid was Thomas )
- मीडिया, Priyanka Gupta
- The Daughter of the Earth - 19, gajanan mishra
- सीने में आग भरो, Aftab Alam
- Annoyance Generator, Christopher Withers
- The Lass Of Alberry, Julian Mann
- The truant.., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- All Is This World, Gbolagade Taiwo
- Feeling Alive, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Reactions To A Poem, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Examinations, abhi mangla
Poem of the Day
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(3rd April 19sixty)