I GLORIFY MYSELF
in the heat
from the sun.
How glorious I feel the fetus
dancing within my womb-
a reminder of the love
that I share now
more so then ever:
stabilizer, effective bond of trust-
cohesive support system enabilizer,
can adhere strains of strength
during the glorious afternoon.
Lisa Rhodes's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I GLORIFY MYSELF by Lisa Rhodes )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Poetic Vows, Sandra Feldman
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -53, Ronjoy Brahma
- emotions, laxami Cards
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -52, Ronjoy Brahma
- Public Limited Company Scrap Heap Sold, Terence G. Craddock
- done, laxami Cards
- Poetry: You, Laijon Liu
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -51, Ronjoy Brahma
- bring this tech down a little, Mandolyn ...
- From words and acts, gajanan mishra