I hate you cause you're white,
I hate you cause you're black.
I hate you out of spite,
My hate takes you aback.
I hate you cause you're straight,
I hate you cause you're gay.
I'll hate till I'm irate,
My hate is here to stay.
I hate you cause you're male,
I hate you cause you're female.
All these reasons I hate,
For I will discriminate.
I'm not the only person who hates,
By race, sexuality or gender.
I'm not the only one who discriminates,
I'm not the only offender.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Hate by Mal Sharp )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Athens Shall Burn For the 3rd Time, Joseph DeMarco
- Color Of Easter, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Color White, Ronald Chapman
- Blue Collar Or White Collar Investments, Terence G. Craddock
- Minutes Of Gentle Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Peoples, Abdullah alHemaidy
- if i find a dumpster, would you move in .., Mandolyn ...
- Cinderella's Table Cloth, mary douglas
- Mother Culture's Lullbye - The Culling S.., Joseph DeMarco
- A Parody, Lawrence S. Pertillar