I hate you cause you're white,
I hate you cause you're black.
I hate you out of spite,
My hate takes you aback.
I hate you cause you're straight,
I hate you cause you're gay.
I'll hate till I'm irate,
My hate is here to stay.
I hate you cause you're male,
I hate you cause you're female.
All these reasons I hate,
For I will discriminate.
I'm not the only person who hates,
By race, sexuality or gender.
I'm not the only one who discriminates,
I'm not the only offender.
Mal Sharp's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Hate by Mal Sharp )
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Drinking Song, William Butler Yeats
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- On the Ning Nang Nong, Spike Milligan
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(8 August 1884 – 29 January 1933)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Udiah (witness to Yah)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)