I hate you cause you're white,
I hate you cause you're black.
I hate you out of spite,
My hate takes you aback.
I hate you cause you're straight,
I hate you cause you're gay.
I'll hate till I'm irate,
My hate is here to stay.
I hate you cause you're male,
I hate you cause you're female.
All these reasons I hate,
For I will discriminate.
I'm not the only person who hates,
By race, sexuality or gender.
I'm not the only one who discriminates,
I'm not the only offender.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Hate by Mal Sharp )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Immersing Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Ruled By Share Values, Terence G. Craddock
- Forgive Me Lord, The Oracle
- Earth's Greediest Ruling Government?, Terence G. Craddock
- She's The Devil and I am Her Sin, A.j. Binash
- depths within the shallows, Metaphorically Speaking
- You are leading being the head, gajanan mishra
- Chasing Rainbows, Rachel Nichols
- Rasta bhoole nahi thhe, ANJALI KAKATI
- Without Purpose Or Reason Affixed, Lawrence S. Pertillar