I Hate People...... [humor? (I hope so): some personal thoughts]
Bri Edwards's Other Poems
Poet's Notes about The Poem
mostly this is true...the envy parts. i hope 'contrary' can mean 'difficult to deal with'; that's what i mean. fawn is NOT the animal. and i usually walk rather than drive.
Comments about this poem (I Hate People...... [humor? (I hope so): some personal thoughts] by Bri Edwards )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- haikindof, Mandolyn ...
- Are You Pissed Yet, Francie Lynch
- Mirror (Haiku), Jesus James Llorico
- make mine extra crispy, Mandolyn ...
- ~Death Of My Creations~, Allan Gerard
- looking for the button that will make me.., Mandolyn ...
- Captivations of an Art Form, F. J. Thomas
- Me Without You Is Like, Lilly Emery
- Nature's Path, Joy Cordwell
- Choices, Danielle Dessels