I Hate You 7/18/10
I hate u for making me like u,
I hate u for making me smile,
I hate u for making me want u,
When really I was only a child.
I hate u for making me blush,
I hate u for making me care,
I hate u for making me confused,
I hate u for being there.
I hate u for making me notice,
I hate u for accepting my request,
I hate u for being my first everything,
I hate u for being my best.
I hate u for making me love u,
I hate u for making me feel,
I hate u for making everything feel so unbelievable,
Like its more fantasy than real.
I hate u for making me fall for u,
And then leaving me on my own,
I hate u for making me yours again,
And again for leaving me alone.
I hate me for trying again,
I hate u for all your lies,
I hate me for believing them,
And being stupid enough to not say goodbye.
I hate u for all your empty promises,
I hate u for all your cheating,
I hate u for leaving me again,
Leaving my heart bleeding.
I hate u for coming back to me,
I hate u sneaking around,
I hate u for making me laugh once more,
And for making me look like a clown.
I hate u for getting me pregnant,
I hate u for denying it all,
I hate u for lying to everyone,
And continuing to call.
I hate myself for being like this,
I hate myself because I'm weak,
I hate u because I love u,
And that makes me a freak.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Hate You 7/18/10 by XEnvyX XImperfectionX )
- You Can Lil story, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- Exploitation, gajanan mishra
- Three Simple Words, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- Loving Others, Tom Zart
- Law Breakers, Tony Adah
- Our India is the best country of the who.., Mazid S Kazi , INDIA
- Silent Page, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- This is human race, Aftab Alam
- God Bless The Teacher, Enoch Gyamfi
- Hunger, Kyle Schlicher
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Alone, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Men, Maya Angelou
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)