I Hate You 7/18/10
I hate u for making me like u,
I hate u for making me smile,
I hate u for making me want u,
When really I was only a child.
I hate u for making me blush,
I hate u for making me care,
I hate u for making me confused,
I hate u for being there.
I hate u for making me notice,
I hate u for accepting my request,
I hate u for being my first everything,
I hate u for being my best.
I hate u for making me love u,
I hate u for making me feel,
I hate u for making everything feel so unbelievable,
Like its more fantasy than real.
I hate u for making me fall for u,
And then leaving me on my own,
I hate u for making me yours again,
And again for leaving me alone.
I hate me for trying again,
I hate u for all your lies,
I hate me for believing them,
And being stupid enough to not say goodbye.
I hate u for all your empty promises,
I hate u for all your cheating,
I hate u for leaving me again,
Leaving my heart bleeding.
I hate u for coming back to me,
I hate u sneaking around,
I hate u for making me laugh once more,
And for making me look like a clown.
I hate u for getting me pregnant,
I hate u for denying it all,
I hate u for lying to everyone,
And continuing to call.
I hate myself for being like this,
I hate myself because I'm weak,
I hate u because I love u,
And that makes me a freak.
Topic of this poem: life
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (I Hate You 7/18/10 by XEnvyX XImperfectionX )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
Poem of the Day
- Beautiful rose, Andytics mufc
- How Not to Play War, Ima Ryma
- We are here to sing, gajanan mishra
- The Girls And Their Peep Hole, Is It Poetry
- Goodbye dream, Marilyn Jean
- '' You're No Better Than Us '', bri mar
- Becoming Part Of Intellect, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Nineteen Years Since Your Passing, Jonathan Goldman a.k.a JGthe ..
- Life and Death, Rimni chakravarty
- No living is in vain, gajanan mishra