I Hate You 7/18/10
I hate u for making me like u,
I hate u for making me smile,
I hate u for making me want u,
When really I was only a child.
I hate u for making me blush,
I hate u for making me care,
I hate u for making me confused,
I hate u for being there.
I hate u for making me notice,
I hate u for accepting my request,
I hate u for being my first everything,
I hate u for being my best.
I hate u for making me love u,
I hate u for making me feel,
I hate u for making everything feel so unbelievable,
Like its more fantasy than real.
I hate u for making me fall for u,
And then leaving me on my own,
I hate u for making me yours again,
And again for leaving me alone.
I hate me for trying again,
I hate u for all your lies,
I hate me for believing them,
And being stupid enough to not say goodbye.
I hate u for all your empty promises,
I hate u for all your cheating,
I hate u for leaving me again,
Leaving my heart bleeding.
I hate u for coming back to me,
I hate u sneaking around,
I hate u for making me laugh once more,
And for making me look like a clown.
I hate u for getting me pregnant,
I hate u for denying it all,
I hate u for lying to everyone,
And continuing to call.
I hate myself for being like this,
I hate myself because I'm weak,
I hate u because I love u,
And that makes me a freak.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (I Hate You 7/18/10 by XEnvyX XImperfectionX )
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Michael P. McParland
(31 March 1933 - 13 December 1980)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(23 June 1889 – 5 March 1966)
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- A Smile To Remember, Charles Bukowski
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
Poem of the Day
- Out Of The Dark, Michael P. McParland
- The war inside me, Lubinda Lubinda
- Our Night 2, Michael P. McParland
- Our Night, Michael P. McParland
- OSU Force, Michael P. McParland
- Imagine, The Astronomer
- Only You, Michael P. McParland
- Only One Forever, Michael P. McParland
- One More Chance, Michael P. McParland
- One In A Million, Michael P. McParland