I Have A Time
I have a time too straightforward,
My opinions materialise afterwards
And shake the heads of people altogether
Like burning hay in the wind.
I have a burning way, I have a heavenly sanity
Reaching us from within, like the brandishing
Of blame, inside the rectified whole.
A wily man restores my health, his doctor hood
Is the medusa of ugliness,
Straightening the ranks of gold
Little by little.
I have to be against your surprise,
My forms are golden in some sense.
These satisfactory psalms obey me,
Those wretched auctions are contemplated
Inside the brain of tomorrow.
A burn has left a stain,
Much derision awaits the leader,
Feeding freedom that fits
Like a crown on a king’s head.
So that he is appointed and mastered
By the court of distinctions,
Lesser men watch and listen
To the straight laws passed
After the charity is asked.
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Have A Time by Naveed Akram )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Algernon Charles Swinburne
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 February 1970-)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- A Little While, Dante Gabriel Rossetti
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Jiske Dhun Par Duniya Nache, Kumar Vishwas
- Candadi Kelidara Vistara, Shishunala Sharif
- Anubhava Gitegalu, Shishunala Sharif
Poem of the Day
- Your Paradise Is Met, Naveed Akram
- Who Needs Rains In Heaven?, G. AKANJI OLANIYI
- Prevention is better than cure, Leong Ming Loong
- Twittering Among Feelings, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Living Passion, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Love Magic, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Life Stretching, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Electric Love, Suresh Dogra
- Capturing An Awareness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Letting Imagination Run, RoseAnn V. Shawiak