I Have Fallen in Love
Oh dear strangers, you hear, I have fallen in love,
Oh dear brothers be sure, Love is now my glove.
Cutting the wings of illusion, I have fixed my mind,
Learning the art of fly, now I have flown with wind.
I have left out attachment, within for changing matter,
I have developed in my love, now it is far better.
Love has come within me, breaking the turbulent flow.
Now I have understood life, now my inner spirit glow.
I have opened my eyes properly; I have fixed my vision,
I have found my path truly, now I have taken a decision.
I have fixed my destiny dear, kept my lesson in revision,
Following the path of Father now has become provision.
God has called us sweet children, awake and follow him,
God has given us cloud and rain, along with vigour and vim.
I have realized his presence, cannot live at all in absence,
He has strengthened us; he has now increased my patience.
Oh dear friends in cheer, sing the glory of father,
My dear sweet pals, do not fear, at all do not bother.
I am in love forever you hear; I am a singing flying dove,
I have fallen in love of God sure, towards heaven you shove.
Father is beloved ever; searches, us to save in kind,
Supreme in power he is, with love he ever does bind.
Keeping him in heart, in beat, in mind is duty of above,
Oh dear people of world you hear, I have fallen in love.
Pintu Mahakul's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (I Have Fallen in Love by Pintu Mahakul )
Did you read them?
- For you, rest in peace, Cigeng Zhang
- Moon Beams, Yohan Confectioner
- Falling Through, Claudia Scott
- City Of Angels, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Everything is Measured, Aftab Alam
- Butterfly of joy, Aftab Alam
- Chords Of Eternity, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Silent Lips, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- ten pm is..., Mandolyn ...
- How joyfully surprised you made me (cava.., Gert Strydom
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns