I Have Fallen in Love
Oh dear strangers, you hear, I have fallen in love,
Oh dear brothers be sure, Love is now my glove.
Cutting the wings of illusion, I have fixed my mind,
Learning the art of fly, now I have flown with wind.
I have left out attachment, within for changing matter,
I have developed in my love, now it is far better.
Love has come within me, breaking the turbulent flow.
Now I have understood life, now my inner spirit glow.
I have opened my eyes properly; I have fixed my vision,
I have found my path truly, now I have taken a decision.
I have fixed my destiny dear, kept my lesson in revision,
Following the path of Father now has become provision.
God has called us sweet children, awake and follow him,
God has given us cloud and rain, along with vigour and vim.
I have realized his presence, cannot live at all in absence,
He has strengthened us; he has now increased my patience.
Oh dear friends in cheer, sing the glory of father,
My dear sweet pals, do not fear, at all do not bother.
I am in love forever you hear; I am a singing flying dove,
I have fallen in love of God sure, towards heaven you shove.
Father is beloved ever; searches, us to save in kind,
Supreme in power he is, with love he ever does bind.
Keeping him in heart, in beat, in mind is duty of above,
Oh dear people of world you hear, I have fallen in love.
Pintu Mahakul's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (I Have Fallen in Love by Pintu Mahakul )
Did you read them?
- silly room moms drinking starbucks, Mandolyn ...
- Be a man, devon da poet
- Bright Star, JJ Evendon
- O lord Jesus, I've dragged your name in .., devon da poet
- Recession to Poverty, Roger Bussey
- Our Life, Roger Bussey
- Iconography, Frank Avon
- Memories of the Past, Roger Bussey
- Fellow Poet, Saiom Shriver
- My First Taste of Love, Roger Bussey
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Ardella, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Conscience, Henry David Thoreau
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)