I heard you enter
I heard you close the door
I heard you walking up
But you weren't there.
Three times denied yet I won't wake up...
My rocks turn to sand
Stuck in a timepiece on a piece of time never to be rewound
Only replayed, decayed... fade, fade!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Heard by Robert Lansing )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Missing An Award Ceremony, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Weeping Under The Rain, Tony Adah
- EVEN More Cosmic Than That~~~, Monk E. Biz
- No Place Nation, Xavier Cole
- Dream Another Dream, Xavier Cole
- CITY OF LOVE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Polyamory, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- HEARTBREAK 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Multiple children, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- If I Had a Voice, Lee Gelis