I hope you realize what your missing
i hope you know these are the lips you'll never be kissing
i hope you dont think ima take you back
i hope you thought it was worth it when you talked smack
because now never again will there be a we
no way will i take you back
because of how you treated me
I hope you dont catch a STD
fooling around with LaPorsha
I know that you will never find a girl who is as good as me
I hope i can find the strength to hurry and get over you
i hope i will finally find the right one to call my boo
because i know it will never be you again...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Hope by Jacqualyn Abeni )
- What The Culture Drug In - Da Dammerrung.., Warren Falcon
- my thumbs were once pro twiddlers, Mandolyn ...
- Await for your return, Fluorescent Reality
- Serenade To Love, David Harris
- MONSTER FORCE WARS, shannon strauss
- i write because i'm not very good at darts, Mandolyn ...
- Light, Neela Nath
- Inbetweeness-painful midlife blues, Nalini Chaturvedi
- In that april shadow, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Remembering Love, Ron Baratono