I hope she comes back to me
I feel, so alone, I have been for three months or so.
Oh why did the love of my life have to go? I guess because she didnt know how lucky she was to have had me, but she will see how life is without me. I hope she enjoys it
on second thought I hope she is annoyed by it. I hope she comes crawlin back to me, and tells me that without me she cant live happily. I truely want this, her I do miss but our love she dismissed, so all I can do is wish for redemption or maybe in the end I'll finally be winnin.
Sarah Shifflet's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I hope she comes back to me by Sarah Shifflet )
- War Undressed, Dilantha Gunawardana
- hope, SALINI NAIR
- Writing Is Like Human Sex, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- VARIETIES OF FOODS انواع من الاطعمة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- To Jean Redpath, mary douglas
- ...A LOVE SONG, Ken e Hall
- The destiny, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Chibok Girls, Murtaza Micky Yusuf
- Sab bhar kiya tha..., Azhar Sabri
- Taqraar mohabbat me..., Azhar Sabri