I Just Can't
I can't stay,
When the darkness comes,
I run from fear,
I run from family,
I run from my farther,
I run from speaking my mind,
I can't look forward,
I can't over come my past,
I can't walk into the future.
I run because I can't handle it,
Will I ever stand my ground?
Veronica Centeno's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Just Can't by Veronica Centeno )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Molecules Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Bond exists, hasmukh amathalal
- Deliverance, JRose Sanders
- Only answer, hasmukh amathalal
- Mirrored Past, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- insert emotion here, Mandolyn ...
- Prince Johnson's Cannibalism, Richard Thripp
- Rain Colors, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- THE BEATLES' MEDICAL PROBLEMS, Richard Thripp
- The black color, hasmukh amathalal