I Just Don't Care
For some ego is bigger than verses holy.
Saintly demeanor but hiding needles treacly.
For some ego much bigger than pure logic.
When atheists preach sermon it doesn't click.
Few tongues very sweet and few extremely tart.
But God Almighty knows the secrets of heart.
In matters of faith I pity the way people think.
For them everything is just winning or losing.
Exchanged shoulders, to cry and fire gun.
Don't like any convention then quietly shun.
Question beliefs of millions and simply walk.
Won't be allowed, you need to walk the talk.
Mingle personal tragedies with worldly affair.
Many will peep, life will become thoroughfare.
Without pointing be in ample or meager wear.
It is your personal choice, I just don't care.
Md. Asadullah's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Just Don't Care by Md. Asadullah )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- It's Funny, Isn't It?, Lili Domis
- You And I, Lili Domis
- Sonnet: Who Makes Money Wisely?, Dr John Celes
- Postcard For The Tin Soldier In Tintypes.., mary douglas
- I Submit, I Am Krakatoa
- till the last blood, binod bastola
- When Public Limited Company Goes Under, Terence G. Craddock
- We are three friends, gajanan mishra
- Single march, hasmukh amathalal
- It is unpleasant to live with mental uns.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan