Alon Calinao Dy
I know I love you with all my heart
And I know you love me too.
Every single day,
You make me happy.
There's no right or wrong
Being in love with you.
I love you
And my heart is forever yours.
Each time you say you love me,
I want to love you more and more.
Every time you kiss me on the lips,
I want to kiss you more and more.
I know you're an angel from heaven
'Cause you take away all my pain.
I know it from the very start
And I just want you to know that,
I REALLY DO LOVE YOU!
Alon Calinao Dy's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (I Know by Alon Calinao Dy )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- this is becoming a line at red box, Mandolyn Davidson
- it's SPF 50 or i'm hitting the caves, Mandolyn Davidson
- We Are, j.r ...
- if i had been a cactus, you still would .., Mandolyn Davidson
- retrospect, Mandolyn Davidson
- Mothra Rules, Kevin Patrick
- A Tidal Wave, MINA BOULEKOU
- gameshow guest, lee fones
- The Poor Rich, Samantha Pearson
- A Critique, Sandra Feldman