I know her so well.
>>I built this woman carefully:
I constructed her piece by piece.
But when she turned and looked at me:
I didn't know her face.
Too many corner pieces,
Edges out of place.
I can't find the middle.
I re-fit the pieces.
It's still the same.
Emer Lyons's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I know her so well. by Emer Lyons )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- <<< Free Conscience, Abdul Wahab
- شموس, نزار قباني
- المعطف, نزار قباني
- You Are My Love, You Are My Heart, Radha.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Poem: Hymnody, Joseph James Breunig 3rd
- You Are My Love, You Are My Heart, Radha, Bijay Kant Dubey
- سايكولوجية قطة, نزار قباني
- Fingers-crossed..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- أنا والفصول, نزار قباني
- An Ode To Brave Warrior From A Bleeding .., Geetha Jayakumar