I Know How You Feel
I know how you feel,
Because I once felt the same..
Being unable to differ from what's real,
And what's merely a game..
Focusing to help others,
And asking for a small favor in return..
Feeling pressure and smothers,
Weeks after, still for the favor yearn..
Don't worry, because I know how you feel,
I've been in the same place..
Even when low on funds, making sure not to steal,
Every ideal plan, having to rest its case..
When you feel all alone,
Tired, dull and lost..
Seek inspiration at the place best known,
Hear your heart beating and paying its cost.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Know How You Feel by Dan Lundahl )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Christina Georgina Rossetti
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(21 July 1899 - 2 July 1961)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edna St. Vincent Millay
(22 February 1892 – 19 October 1950)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- My Classroom, shivani pillai
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Remember, Christina Georgina Rossetti
Poem of the Day
- A New Year, Electric Lady
- Antique., RAJ VIKRAM
- Belated', george albot
- Moment, Stratis Havarti
- NDFB, Pankazz koirala Upadhayaya
- Youth is remembered, hasmukh amathalal
- Fidelity, RAJ VIKRAM
- आलम दुसरा था.aalam dusraa thaa, hasmukh amathalal
- Fabrication of Success, Breanni McDuffey
- No base, hasmukh amathalal