I like black people
I like black people, black people are pretty cool.
But the way they used to be treated was very cruel.
They couldn't eat in restaurants and they had to ride in the back of the bus.
White people should've treated black people the way they treated us.
It's nice to know that black people have come a long way.
Now it's possible that a black man may be the President of the USA.
Randy Johnson's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I like black people by Randy Johnson )
- There Is Nothing In Me, Shalom Freedman
- Just For You, Khairul Ahsan
- Only You, Sonya Annita Song
- Limerick.21. An Advice, Valsa George
- You are welcome, my dear Mother, gajanan mishra
- Not all you get, hasmukh amathalal
- Limerick.20. Snoring, Valsa George
- Towards my dreams, Framarz Bagheri
- love, jaquesha webb
- Naughty Two 14, Framarz Bagheri
Poem of the Day
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
Orhan Veli Kanik
(13 April 1914 – 14 November 1950)
- Heather Burns
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)