I Live As A Shadow
Cut I do, not the sides of paper.
Nor do I attempt the use of
I cut needles into my veins.
I smack my tears below my eyes.
I taste every single hurtful cry.
I walk among the dead.
They are alive with death.
I live as a shadow.
I live inside death as my shade.
I see the tree hanging with a rope.
You only want to feel loved.
I scream but not to the clouds above.
My shouts are meant for me.
My curse is nailed to my cross.
Hammered by the stone I use as a coffin.
I listen to witches whistle.
I wish for the witch which witch.
I am cloned by my shadow.
I walk backwards in her flaming footprints.
Grey blood bleeds while I paint the portrait.
The picture displays a window.
I stare into a broken mirror.
My face is cracked.
I have cracks in my face.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Live As A Shadow by Unic Cjonr )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- This World, Spiritwind Wood
- With Pride We Remain, Spiritwind Wood
- The Perversion of Christian Ideals, Brian Johnston
- Giver Of Light, Spiritwind Wood
- spinach makes me teeth feel chalky, Mandolyn ...
- Ode to knickers, Ruth Walters
- This Really Blows My Mind, Electric Lady
- Under The Tree, Tony Adah
- Poem Title, Doyen Lingua
- ten?, Mandolyn ...