Alexander M. Sirnes
I'll Be Waiting (Love Poem)
I can't stop longing,
longing for your touch.
I didn't want to tell you,
but I love you so much.
I didn't know,
if you wanted to hear,
But I'm telling what's true.
I'll be waiting right here.
If you feel the same for me,
as I feel for you,
give me a sign or give me a call.
I'll do everything to get through.
Might not be perfect,
but I promise I'll try,
to make our lives good,
even if I die.
Love for me is everything,
I want love to be true,
someone to love forever.
I want that person to be you.
Alexander M. Sirnes's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I'll Be Waiting (Love Poem) by Alexander M. Sirnes )
Poem of the Day
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Morning, Paul Laurence Dunbar
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Prayer Before Birth, Louis Macneice
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(15 April 1958)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)