I'll Find Away…
Chard images, justify I was someone
Stardust in an urn not only bones to you.
With no more; grey sells to spell-cast
A word oh let me sojourn,
I shall not be spent, if you leave me.
I shall at once again be upturned
I'll find a form that holds a choirs chorus…
I'll find away, some way, back…
As if, no time had ever elapsed
Too sing to you only.
Mark Heathcote's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I'll Find Away… by Mark Heathcote )
- You need someone, hasmukh amathalal
- Organized team, hasmukh amathalal
- I Am Weird and I Am Happy, Rohit Sapra
- Beloved Alice (Square Sonnet I), Rohan Nath
- Meeting Room 13, Edward Kofi Louis
- Think and act, hasmukh amathalal
- Drought, Edward Kofi Louis
- And here we part, Nalini Chaturvedi
- VARIETIES OF FOODS انواع من الاطعمة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Follow The Light, Edward Kofi Louis