I'll Never Find Another You
I never thought I’ll meet a person as nice as you
Like the clouds that gives shade as well as rain
Like the mountains that brings such a delightful sight to the weary…
Not for a moment that I feel you like a glimpse of hope in my life
Even wind could tell how much I value your presence
Value every moment that we share in every single wink of time
Every time that we share implies a great sense of excitement to my veins
Rest your mind and feel the essence of being you
Fight every fear that comes your way
Ignore every dropp of drizzles that falls every time you make a flaw
No one will surpass you…
Despite of every flickers of pain in my life I would gladly be at your side whenever you need me
Always remember that in you I found the real me
No one will ever take your place in my heart for it is reserved for you alone
Others may find us not that in sync but I had
The reasons that I could share them ‘bout you are…
“He could make me stand whenever I fall. He could make me laugh whenever I cry. He could make me feel valued whenever I feel ignored. He could make me realize that there is joy in living although there are sufferings. He is everything I dream of.”
Every moment we share may not be that ideal but still those are precious moments to be treasured everyday of our lives.
Reach out for your dreams and I’ll be always there beside you…
Yearn for the most possible goal you can reach for in every sway of the wind the possibility of reaching those is unsure.
Own your dreams as your own for even time would hinder you from having those.
Under some circumstances, be your own self and never listen to the murmurs of hesitations…
Jennie Bajamundi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I'll Never Find Another You by Jennie Bajamundi )
- Global Village, Bijay Kant Dubey
- PRETTY GOOD START.., ging taping
- Draw me in your heart, Nehemiah Theophylus Haokip
- The thirst is a thorn., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Simple toys, hasmukh amathalal
- Acquaintance across the gender, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Begining of my love, Nehemiah Theophylus Haokip
- What is all truth, Nehemiah Theophylus Haokip
- Let all people, hasmukh amathalal
- To be successful…, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- Farewell, Anne Brontë
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)