Emma Jane Rae
I'll never forget you!
A flower may die,
the sun may set,
but a friend like you,
i'll never forget,
your name is precious,
it'll never grow old,
it's engraved in my heart,
in letters of gold!
Emma Jane Rae's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I'll never forget you! by Emma Jane Rae )
- Socialism - Vs - Anti -socialism, ramesh rai
- Beauty Rarely, Casey Renee Kiser
- Smiles, Shawn Montgomery
- Red is hot, gajanan mishra
- Darker BLues, Charles Hice
- Everything extraordinary, gajanan mishra
- Without Tear, Neela Nath
- Dogs and cats, gajanan mishra
- Vicious circle, Jole Hans
- Get your body and mind back, O men, gajanan mishra