I Look Forward To Seeing You.
I left by the time you never expected,
Coz it happened by the time I didn’t expect it too,
I just went with all my desires of coming back.
I’ll be back if all means to,
I’ll sip it all till I empty the bottle,
Sorry is your food store when I come,
Secure a room for me when winter comes,
For this winter I’ll be with you so buy:
2 pr. Silk long underwear for it breathes well and dries quickly,
3 pr. Heavy wool socks,
2 pr. Wool pants not blue jeans,
Only one heavy wool sweater for me,
And a water proof hat!
For my food please buy;
Garlic salt and pepper,
Tang and coffee,
For I promise to come!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Look Forward To Seeing You. by ckim mbasa )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- i'm homesick for you, Mandolyn Davidson
- Spread Love Like VD?, LUVinThe NOW
- The Revelation Of The Brahman, Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Lord, Lord, Jared Hirsch
- My Satan, Jared Hirsch
- Shakespeare, Nassy Fesharaki
- Blood of Gaza, Akhtar Jawad
- Small is no less than the big, Dr.Rajendra Tela,Nirantar
- Seed of Lemuria, Cynthia McCoy
- Storm, RandomPoet Anonymous