I look through my childhood
I look through my childhood as if I were there,
but yet remain in this grown up body, which in life is not fair,
I have forgotten the good times in my past,
I can't believe that my childhood moved on very fast,
I thought it would last, and last forever,
but I was wrong, it did not last, it never.
but all happens for the best,
so that I could grow up to be a man and experience life
which comes in han 'd'.
I look through my childhood.
Savio Vogt's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I look through my childhood by Savio Vogt )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Foolishly Spending, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Big Pussy- Or how Carl Sagan Gave 9-Yea.., Joseph Green
- Writing Poetry, Joseph Green
- Ode to Those People You Can't Find on Fa.., Joseph Green
- Field of July, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Ode to My Bathroom Mirror at 6: 13 in th.., Joseph Green
- Sunlight Playing, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Medina (Urdu poem with translation), Akhtar Jawad
- An Emptiness Inside, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Autumnal Equinox, Weymouth Bay, Captain Cur