I look through my childhood
I look through my childhood as if I were there,
but yet remain in this grown up body, which in life is not fair,
I have forgotten the good times in my past,
I can't believe that my childhood moved on very fast,
I thought it would last, and last forever,
but I was wrong, it did not last, it never.
but all happens for the best,
so that I could grow up to be a man and experience life
which comes in han 'd'.
I look through my childhood.
Savio Vogt's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I look through my childhood by Savio Vogt )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Living Monuments, Edgar Albert Guest
- A Greeting, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Better Thing, Edgar Albert Guest
- Rain drop tears, Anita Jonker
- Spot, lee fones
- United, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Age Of Ink, Edgar Albert Guest
- Pretending Not To See, Edgar Albert Guest
- The World And Bud, Edgar Albert Guest
- What Makes An Artist, Edgar Albert Guest