I look through my childhood
I look through my childhood as if I were there,
but yet remain in this grown up body, which in life is not fair,
I have forgotten the good times in my past,
I can't believe that my childhood moved on very fast,
I thought it would last, and last forever,
but I was wrong, it did not last, it never.
but all happens for the best,
so that I could grow up to be a man and experience life
which comes in han 'd'.
I look through my childhood.
Savio Vogt's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I look through my childhood by Savio Vogt )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- SHARING GOD'S GIFTS, Tom Zart
- So Hard, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- I wish to tell you, gajanan mishra
- LOVE....................., BUNMI OROGUN SAMUEL
- My Mind Paints, Kyle Schlicher
- The Black Cat With The Burning Eyes Jump.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- O Chatia Baba, The Lord of The Woods!, Bijay Kant Dubey
- I Held You In My Arms, Kyle Schlicher
- i'm tired..., Cherryl Ann Ilustre
- Poetess, Angela Khristin Brown