I lost my life
When I am young,
I have my dreams.
In search of my dreams,
I lost my life.
When I am kid,
I am the honest.
On the path of consulting,
I am struggling with it.
On the way to work,
I lost my time.
In search of my time,
I lost my work.
In search of success,
I lost my health.
To reach my goals,
I don’t have my health.
Don’t lose your time.
Don’t lose your health.
Don’t lose your dreams.
Don’t lose your goals.
Don’t lose all these,
On the way of your life
I lost my night,
In search of my thoughts
I lost my health,
By waking up all night
I don’t know what I lost.
I don’t know what I got.
I want to be the kid,
To go back to my mom’s lap.
Lost all the nice moments,
In search of my life
Time and Health,
Dreams and Goals
Difficult to make it,
Easy to break it
Never lose these golden elements,
In search of your life
I lost my life
On the way to success
Going into sleep,
To search in my dreams
Bhavani Polimetla's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I lost my life by Bhavani Polimetla )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Three Kings, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
Poem of the Day
- King Of Kings, Michael P. McParland
- Keeping The Faith, Michael P. McParland
- In Line With Love, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Silent Sentinel 2, Kim Barney
- Just Know, Michael P. McParland
- Just Being There, Michael P. McParland
- Weihnachtsglocken, Wolfgang Steinmann
- Luggage Lady, Randy Resh
- Riddle Poem-4, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Spring in the Holy Land, Nero CaroZiv