I love you
I want to fall asleep beside you
and dream about angels.
Breathe in the stress of losing myself
when I'll wake up in the morn.
I want to laugh again,
I wish the sun would be gone in us
I wish the night would wake up the heat,
which we can't fight with.
I want to wake up beside you
finally exhale with confidence.
And be charmed by the beauty of heaven
which you're hiding inside for me.
I want to turn back time
relieve pain, allay hunger.
And let the sun come out in us
and live the moment of awakening
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I love you by Jana Hubena )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- For Your Family Pride, Are You Going To .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Tears of A Woman, Who Can Underatnd .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Love Is A Groovy Thing, Electric Lady
- I Think, tallulah montegue
- Fill Free, Teye Wayoe Ebenezer
- The Unabridged Treaty, Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Fron(t) s, Leylek D. Sovura
- Ode to the Old and Tired, tallulah montegue
- What Sort of Judges Are They Who Conside.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Morning Kiss, Matt Mooney