I Love You
“I love you, ” what would you have me say?
All the worlds and all the universes
cannot hold the love I have in my heart.
What more can I tell you but that “I love you”?
The days seem endless and empty without you.
I watch as the shadows grow in my heart,
The nights are darker and colder still -
and I ask, “Why did you have to leave,
why did you walk away? ”
Melek Yuzlu's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Love You by Melek Yuzlu )
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Farewell, Anne Brontë
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
Percy Bysshe Shelley