I LOVE YOU MORE THAN ANYTHING
Baby, you know that I love you.
and you know that you're the only
one I need. Baby without you I’m dead.
I can't live without you, I don't know
why I’m so drawn to you, I don't know why
I cant live without you. Every time you smile
I feel butterflies in my tummy; everything is perfect.
and babe I know you're not perfect nor am I but
you’re as close as perfect could be. Babe, I want to
marry you when I'm older and have your children.
sometimes I want to tell you this but I feel like you get
tired of listening to this. I probably annoy you sometimes,
but babe, nobody else can love you like I love You.
I'd do anything for you babe, I’d give my everything to you.
I would take a bullet for you babe, best believe I would.
Nothing can compare to you. Every single morning I wake up
and thank God that you're mine. And babe, I tell you this all
the time but you make me so happy, it's true, that's why I say
it every time. And like you said, its your main goal to make me happy,
and babe, it is mine too. Sometimes I want to tell you this in person,
but I feel like I bother you, and you know what? I would never hate you never ever. What I would hate is, that I love you so much I would never be able to let go of you if you let go of me. Because loving you makes me take risks I never had. Loving you makes me want to give it up to you, Loving you makes me not care about other things, babe, loving you means that I always will love you, and because I love you, I will always be afraid of losing you. And if I do, you’re always going to haunt me, cause babe I LOVE YOU MORE THAN ANYTHING.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I LOVE YOU MORE THAN ANYTHING by sunhee Organista )
- I am Thy Woman O my Protector, Aftab Alam
- थिरिँ बिरिँ #12, Ronjoy Brahma
- Wandering With Affliction, Donald R Charon
- थिरिँ बिरिँ #11, Ronjoy Brahma
- Thoughtful Interlude, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Another Look At Easter, Denis Martindale
- थिरिँ बिरिँ #10, Ronjoy Brahma
- Lost Love Redux, Robert Kane
- When I see u, dipa bhattacharyya
- This Flower, Rohit Sapra
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Not Waving but Drowning, Stevie Smith
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Heather Burns