I LOVE YOU MORE THAN ANYTHING
Baby, you know that I love you.
and you know that you're the only
one I need. Baby without you I’m dead.
I can't live without you, I don't know
why I’m so drawn to you, I don't know why
I cant live without you. Every time you smile
I feel butterflies in my tummy; everything is perfect.
and babe I know you're not perfect nor am I but
you’re as close as perfect could be. Babe, I want to
marry you when I'm older and have your children.
sometimes I want to tell you this but I feel like you get
tired of listening to this. I probably annoy you sometimes,
but babe, nobody else can love you like I love You.
I'd do anything for you babe, I’d give my everything to you.
I would take a bullet for you babe, best believe I would.
Nothing can compare to you. Every single morning I wake up
and thank God that you're mine. And babe, I tell you this all
the time but you make me so happy, it's true, that's why I say
it every time. And like you said, its your main goal to make me happy,
and babe, it is mine too. Sometimes I want to tell you this in person,
but I feel like I bother you, and you know what? I would never hate you never ever. What I would hate is, that I love you so much I would never be able to let go of you if you let go of me. Because loving you makes me take risks I never had. Loving you makes me want to give it up to you, Loving you makes me not care about other things, babe, loving you means that I always will love you, and because I love you, I will always be afraid of losing you. And if I do, you’re always going to haunt me, cause babe I LOVE YOU MORE THAN ANYTHING.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I LOVE YOU MORE THAN ANYTHING by sunhee Organista )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- A Red, Red Rose, Robert Burns
- My Love Is Like To Ice, Edmund Spenser
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- 'Hope' is the thing with feathers, Emily Dickinson
Poem of the Day
- Modi Saheb, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Inspiration Is Dead In Me, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Brothers, Raymond A. Foss
- Politician, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- My Brother, Raymond A. Foss
- If We Ever Meet Again....., Lichu Thomas
- Because I Care, Shahid Hussain Chouhdry
- o! she's gone away, Hrishikesh Bharadwaj
- Bombs, Stratis Havarti
- Harmony, Asit Kumar Sanyal