I love you my friend
When I became your friend,
i never thought it will be like this,
it will be so beautiful.
I want to talk to you,
I want to share with you,
I want to see you.
I wait for you,
and when you reply,
I feel so good.
I don't know,
how I got attached to you
in such small time.
How you became so special to me,
how I think of you so much,
but I do, and I love this feeling,
I love to be your friend.
It must be the luckiest day of my life,
when i saw you here...
And i promise you,
I will be there for you,
when you need me,
and even when you don't.
I will be there,
to take care of you,
to listen to you,
to make sure,
that you are happy.
May our friendship lasts forever,
till the end.
I love you,
I love you my dear friend...
Richard Howardson's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I love you my friend by Richard Howardson )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- EVIL'S INEVITABLE, FAST, AND FREE FALL, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Doomed, Kyle Schlicher
- Memory Without Remorse, Kyle Schlicher
- Question Answered, Kyle Schlicher
- Spearmint Leaves, Saiom Shriver
- THIS LIFE IS UP-SIDE-DOWN هذه الحياة متك.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Islands of Flowers, Marilyn Lott
- Home-makers, Dr Deena Padayachee
- I APOLOGIZE FOR YOU, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- On your toe, shubham sutar