I love you my friend
When I became your friend,
i never thought it will be like this,
it will be so beautiful.
I want to talk to you,
I want to share with you,
I want to see you.
I wait for you,
and when you reply,
I feel so good.
I don't know,
how I got attached to you
in such small time.
How you became so special to me,
how I think of you so much,
but I do, and I love this feeling,
I love to be your friend.
It must be the luckiest day of my life,
when i saw you here...
And i promise you,
I will be there for you,
when you need me,
and even when you don't.
I will be there,
to take care of you,
to listen to you,
to make sure,
that you are happy.
May our friendship lasts forever,
till the end.
I love you,
I love you my dear friend...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I love you my friend by Richard Howardson )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- A Man's a Man for A' That, Robert Burns
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
Poem of the Day
- Essence of world peace., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- love heals, Hyeladai kwapaya
- Republic day, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- The Heart of a Broken Hearted Girl, Serenity Anderson
- PH: Life: Black On White, Brian Johnston
- Experiencing Peace, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Have you lost your ways?, gajanan mishra
- Whose Fault is This?, Luo Zhihai
- Vibrations Of Spirituality, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- RAFA, douglas scotney