I love you my friend
When I became your friend,
i never thought it will be like this,
it will be so beautiful.
I want to talk to you,
I want to share with you,
I want to see you.
I wait for you,
and when you reply,
I feel so good.
I don't know,
how I got attached to you
in such small time.
How you became so special to me,
how I think of you so much,
but I do, and I love this feeling,
I love to be your friend.
It must be the luckiest day of my life,
when i saw you here...
And i promise you,
I will be there for you,
when you need me,
and even when you don't.
I will be there,
to take care of you,
to listen to you,
to make sure,
that you are happy.
May our friendship lasts forever,
till the end.
I love you,
I love you my dear friend...
Richard Howardson's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I love you my friend by Richard Howardson )
- O Beija-flor, Von Kimball Barney
- A Sincere Apology, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Leaves in Colors, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Never Give Up, Lilly Emery
- sterilization process of our modern system, Anthony Cavuoti
- Kopje onder, Madrason writer
- five past three, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Trapdoor, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Gans Veer, Madrason writer
- Be What You Are, Lilly Emery
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- The Conclusion, Sir Walter Raleigh
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Heather Burns