I love you now more than ever - Morten
You are my life, I love you.
You own my heart, I'm yours.
Every second of the day, I think only of you.
You mean more to me than anyone else in my life.
I love you with all my heart, I always will.
You're the best that has ever happened to me.
I hope this never ends, I want you forever.
You're the one, I love you now more than ever.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I love you now more than ever - Morten by Kari Langerud )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- i am just watching, Manonton Dalan
- Purple again, Ruth Walters
- 5, Oh Clock!, Sandra Feldman
- My Love, engeli montalla
- two punk rockers, lee fones
- That Terrible Motel Room, Jose Armando Guzman
- Green and Grey, Jose Armando Guzman
- HAD WE......................, WE WOULD H.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Purple Blossom, Ruth Walters
- The Woman, mark wilkinson