I'm sorry we don't desire the same things.
But I'm no angel, for I don't have wings. I'm not saying I am the devil.
He is on a completely different level.
I'm sorry you can't believe in your own heart.
I guess you truely don't have an art.
Don't take this the wrong way.
But I'm glad I didn't stay.
I'm sorry you don't have a mind of your own.
But I'm 100%, every chance has blown.
I'm not some guy you can use.
You're better off away, I know I'd blow a fuse.
I'm sorry I'm something you're not.
I'm not being vain, so don't twist the plot.
You'll understand someday.
That thing are so much better this way.
I'm not sorry you won't remember me.
Because I know for sure I shall be free.
Enjoy what you've got.
Because your life at the moment seems great, not!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I'm... (?) by Joseph Orton )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(15 April 1958)
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Talking Turkeys!, Benjamin Zephaniah
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- To Lucasta, Going To The Wars, Richard Lovelace
Poem of the Day
- Hedonism, Edward Kofi Louis
- Afshan Ahmad and The Terrorists, Akhtar Jawad
- My lovely Muse from Venus, Yor Nella
- Egoism, Edward Kofi Louis
- Caroline, Wensislaus Mbirimi
- Silent Love, Phil Soar
- Dream (landless Zimbabweans), Wensislaus Mbirimi
- Vintage Flower, Edward Kofi Louis
- Proverbs, Wensislaus Mbirimi
- Greatness In Courage, Bernedita Rosinha Pinto