You think I'm different, but relative to you
My arrears are similar, and I come through happier.
Here and there, we still have a way to spray the paint
Of our lives, here and there the thinkers abide
To train their whipping fashions,
You think I'm different.
I'm on a spacecraft that is ahead of its life,
To have purpose in objectives so sudden,
Intimate design is an exact command
For the lives that dangerously swiftly move.
We've come through antagonising the rest of respites,
Space is the purpose of our stay.
You're nattering like the expensive dairies,
Probable proximities abide like thin thinkers
Of soil and trouble.
Relative to you, a singing worship is final
In the spaces of the vacuumed men.
One dies forcing the others to live,
Like the middle of ending juice
Inside the meals of our life.
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I'm Different by Naveed Akram )
- 21 Years Gone By, Edward Kofi Louis
- Corruption, abhi mangla
- Nature, abhi mangla
- Mate, legitimate!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Summarizing Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Polished Love, Gbolagade Taiwo
- A Poet's Love Letter, Joseph Ogbonna
- Showing Mercy, Edward Kofi Louis
- Telling Essences, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Azeez tha to kyun..., Azhar Sabri
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Autumn Song, Dante Gabriel Rossetti
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)