You think I'm different, but relative to you
My arrears are similar, and I come through happier.
Here and there, we still have a way to spray the paint
Of our lives, here and there the thinkers abide
To train their whipping fashions,
You think I'm different.
I'm on a spacecraft that is ahead of its life,
To have purpose in objectives so sudden,
Intimate design is an exact command
For the lives that dangerously swiftly move.
We've come through antagonising the rest of respites,
Space is the purpose of our stay.
You're nattering like the expensive dairies,
Probable proximities abide like thin thinkers
Of soil and trouble.
Relative to you, a singing worship is final
In the spaces of the vacuumed men.
One dies forcing the others to live,
Like the middle of ending juice
Inside the meals of our life.
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I'm Different by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- A necessity, gajanan mishra
- Sarakara aapananka dwarare, gajanan mishra
- Man: A proud species, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- ONly needed, hasmukh amathalal
- Govt at people's door, gajanan mishra
- Nothing Going On, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Her Shoebox Of Poetry, louis rams
- Releasing Sorrow's Energy, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Let world be aware, hasmukh amathalal
- As She Wrought, Darlene Walsh