I'm like that only
I'm like that only-A Poem Just Penned by me (A.D.Mohla)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I’m happy because I’ve decided to be happy.
I’m wealthy because,
Lack is only in the mind and,
My mind is full of abundance.
I’m lucky because I’ve decided to be lucky.
I’m successful because,
God wants me to succeed.
I’m not free from failures and setbacks,
But I’ve learned so much from them.
I’m responsible for all my actions.
Yes, I’m creator of my own destiny.
I’m like that only.
A.D. MOHLA's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I'm like that only by A.D. MOHLA )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Refrains for Robert Quine, John Taggart
- Precious Lord, John Taggart
- Needs, Nalini Chaturvedi
- One(1) Classroom, herbert guitang
- Archeologist, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- Nasha pyaar ka, binod bastola
- The Storyteller, David Lewis Paget
- Read yourself, Eleonora Bistrianu
- State dictates people to be violent, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Just After Dawn, David Harris