Lost in this funny thing called life,
Lost in the darkness I call my mind,
Lost with no one to save me,
And I shall never be free.
but I'm always dreaming,
I have no sense of feeling,
trapped within my mind,
and I can never leave.
won't someone try to help me?
can't people see?
maybe I'm not meant to ever be free,
and for an eternity, I suppose I will be,
for no one can ever free me.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I'm Lost by Emma Haze )
- The one who is blessed by the God is su.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Angel, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Malaria, hasmukh amathalal
- The life we have lived, Goodenough Sakhile Dlamini
- At our will, hasmukh amathalal
- See the fishes, hasmukh amathalal
- Two Become One, Loide V Augustinus
- Your Sweetness, Loide V Augustinus
- Why do you mock at my love, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Drifting Away, Loide V Augustinus