I'm My Parent /S/ Prince
I'm your precious Prince…
My emotions are full of gems please treasure them.
I have innocent thoughts but my actions
cause negative reactions that cause major
I might get into things
that make you insane.
Do not scold me -I don't know
just help me learn and allow me to grow.
Teach me tolerance and more
I am the royal Prince that you adore.
I have eyes that gleam and
a loving spirit that flows like a stream.
My soul craves for family attention every day.
Even when I am stubborn and don't obey.
You must understand
I am still your little man.
It is my royal right
to want everything in sight.
Please be calm,
God assigned you to guard me from harm.
And keep me safe in your arms.
In your time of frustration don't call me bad
I am a reflection of the person your mother had.
Naomi Johnson's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I'm My Parent /S/ Prince by Naomi Johnson )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- My Feet, Randy McClave
- We Are Scottish, Randy McClave
- AS SOON AS...., Robin Kirsch
- The Flood, Jose Armando Guzman
- Shadows in the Dark, Darlene Walsh
- Who can be one's bombshell?, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Eveningsong, Elizabeth Shield
- Chords Of Remembering, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Composite Of Intellect, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Journal Editors Calling Themselves C.., Bijay Kant Dubey