I'm My Parent /S/ Prince
I'm your precious Prince…
My emotions are full of gems please treasure them.
I have innocent thoughts but my actions
cause negative reactions that cause major
I might get into things
that make you insane.
Do not scold me -I don't know
just help me learn and allow me to grow.
Teach me tolerance and more
I am the royal Prince that you adore.
I have eyes that gleam and
a loving spirit that flows like a stream.
My soul craves for family attention every day.
Even when I am stubborn and don't obey.
You must understand
I am still your little man.
It is my royal right
to want everything in sight.
Please be calm,
God assigned you to guard me from harm.
And keep me safe in your arms.
In your time of frustration don't call me bad
I am a reflection of the person your mother had.
Naomi Johnson's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I'm My Parent /S/ Prince by Naomi Johnson )
- Ode To Peace, Dilantha Gunawardana
- Divine Words, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Dark chocolate, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Colonization, gajanan mishra
- Coexisting, Kyle Schlicher
- Feelings, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Let me tell a friend a story, Melikhaya Zagagana
- Our Fall خريفنا, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Sufferings, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- MacDeath - From Zombie Apocalypse Poems .., Matthew Lawler
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)