I'm no less
I'm no less
I listen desperate for meaning.
Not a clue
I am dumb, stupid.
"Unaware" I tell me.
My backpack and some books
I'm heading to school for learning.
The last day; till return, September
But she says: "I learned it in prison."
I ponder: "Everything is, can be, a teacher and school."
On the wall in her cell she has read:
"Don't betray your comrade."
"Time will change."
Prison is school, radio is school; the walker is school
Even ant was school for Teimur
He had failed but conquered at old age.
"It climbed up the wall holding leg.
Went and fell, went and fell, went and fell.
Till at last could succeed...
I'm no less."
Nassy Fesharaki's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I'm no less by Nassy Fesharaki )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Poem of the Day
- Something They Couldn't Steal Away, Spiritwind Wood
- Sweet Sighs, Leria Hawkins
- Goodnight Sweet Kira 3, Michael P. McParland
- The Origin of Words, Bijay Kant Dubey
- My Prerna, Inspiration/ A Cup of Coffee .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- A Villain I, Bijay Kant Dubey
- I.H.Rizvi, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Crying Tonight, Michael P. McParland
- Ballad Of A Mothers Love, Kewayne Wadley
- Terrorist, Kewayne Wadley