I'm Not frightened (really) Part six Marie fights back.
I guess that you've all heard of me,
I'm that girl, you know, Marie.
That poet's filled you full of rhymes,
All about my life, and times.
He's sold you rhymes about my brother,
And my Auntie, and my Mother.
Made my Father look quite mad,
Making out my love life's bad.
Well, I have joined a dating site,
Who've guaranteed me Mr. Right.
So, in a week, or maybe two,
I'll show this poet who is who.
He really needs to get a life,
I wonder if he's got a wife? ?
I think, that deep down, secretly,
He's probably in love with me! (We'll See.)
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (I'm Not frightened (really) Part six Marie fights back. by Owain Glyn )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Omgekeerde muziek, Madrason writer
- A Kind of Villanelle, Joyce Sutphen
- Hit, it!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Minder bedrogen, Madrason writer
- Geweldsparabel, Madrason writer
- To Be Kind, Edward Kofi Louis
- Beproeving, Madrason writer
- Dream, Edward Kofi Louis
- Muurspiegelingen, Madrason writer
- Choosing The Ring, Edward Kofi Louis