I'm sorry for all those sleepless nights I'm sorry for all our pointless fights I'm sorry for always making you cry I'm sorry for being such a bad guy I'm sorry for the pain I've caused you so many times I'm sorry for all the stupid pointless lies I'm sorry for being so ruthless and demeaning I'm sorry for always hurting your feelings I'm sorry for the way I've been acting I'm sorry for the love I've been lacking I'm sorry I'm not always there I'm sorry I don't seem to care I'm sorry that I have all these reasons that I'm sorry for I'm sorry I promise I won't have to tell you that I'm sorry anymore.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I'm sorry by Devon Esslinger )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- there's a pretty plum sky and then there.., Mandolyn ...
- Revealed, John Onyeme
- Groom is the Cadaver, Pintu Mahakul
- Sleep deprived, Matthew Holloway
- More Than Just Memories, David Whalen
- Legacy, Matthew Holloway
- EVERY ACTION HAS ITS REACTION لكل فعل رد.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Hatred Is Black, Rich Reitz
- EVERY ACTION ITS REACTION لكل فعل ردة فعله, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Happiness Is Gold, Rich Reitz