I’m tired of people talking,
I’m tired of people mocking,
I’m tired of hiding these scars,
I’m tired of wishing on every shooting star.
Laughing about me when a joke is said,
At night I’m crying in bed,
I get a knife and start to cut,
I’m in a big situation and I’m stuck,
My mom is worried because I don’t talk or eat,
I’m so sorry but my depression I can’t defeat.
It’s the next day my cuts are burning,
I try to hide the pain so no one knows I’m hurting,
I’m hiding my scars with my sweater,
And right now I’m writing a suicide letter.
I’m tired of life, I must end it tonight,
I’m tired of living it’s time to see the light,
I’m tired of doing all this crying,
And I’m tired of even freaking trying.
It’s night now and no ones home,
It was a mistake to leave me alone,
Right now in my head I have a gun,
It’s going to take one bullet, just one.
Bang! The last thing I heard was that,
It was loud it scared the neighbors cat,
Then a car turns into the drive way,
In a pool of blood by a gun is where I lay,
My family looks into my room finding me dead,
A bullet shot in my head.
celia hinojosa's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I'm tired by celia hinojosa )
- it's the little things that make love big, Mandolyn ...
- Time Frozen, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Time To Crash, Michael McParland
- Poetry Delivers, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Near faint beneath golden limes, Mark Heathcote
- Sakat Repertuar, Muzaffer Akin
- Caressing Beauty, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Slipping Away, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Waiting In Revlon's Waiting Area, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Mother & Daughter, Taimane Fanene
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Mighty Horny Power Rangers, Ramona Thompson
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1612 – 16 September 1672)
- Heather Burns
(22 March 1941 -)