Try to swollow and you choke
Try to touch it, it's hot
try to cool it down, i think not
made to be feared and not be chewed
i'd rather say get lost and f**** you.
But no, cuz you'll stick, no matter what i do!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I'm trying by katie badham )
- I regret that night in Vegas, but I don'.., Mandolyn ...
- The call to shine, Adele Bercich
- MIRROR MIRROR, shannon strauss
- The Time of Nectar, Pintu Mahakul
- MIKE WASN'T HAPPY, shannon strauss
- Read all the narratives, Mark Heathcote
- Splendour, Robin Skyrde
- Am An African, Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa
- Invisible Walls, S. I. Rednow
- COPLA 108 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan