I miss love
Sometimes I feel that I miss love..
I miss myself being in love..
But had i ever been in love before?
I wonder had i ever felt that real love
that stems from deep inside my very inner core?
Or was it all a crush, mere admiration nothing more?
I really don't know!
I'm almost turning twenty
And I still feel so empty!
I want love that will shake my whole existence
Love that will bring me back to life
Love that will bring me back to myself.. back to me
Back to see the good side of life
Back to see the reason behind my whole existence!
I really need to go through a new experience!
I can't find someone different enough
to attract my attention..
Some one different enough to make me feel affection..
Someone original not dyeing a copy of people around..
Is that someone that hard to find?
I'm not an ordinary girl..
nor am i looking for a typical ordinary lover!
I want a lover that is unique..
not a psycho freak!
Someone that i will badly seek..
Someone to make me love to the fullest..
to reach the highest peak!
I want love to rock my world..
I want someone interesting
that will never make me feel bored..
Someone daring enough to discover areas inside me
that had never been ever explored!
I want someone who is a real lover..
to love every inch in me..
I want someone passionate enough..
to shower me with tender words..
I want someone caring enough..
to surround me from everywhere just like the air..
I want someone warm enough..
to hold me with his eyes..
I want someone strong enough..
to conquer me..
I want someone old enough..
to make me feel safe and protected..
I just want someone smart..
to break the chains around my heart..
to break all the fences and set my heart free..
Free to feel..
Free to love
unknown poet's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I miss love by unknown poet )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(31 March 1934 – 31 May 2009)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
George Gordon Byron
(22 January 1788 – 19 April 1824)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(January 30, 1935 – September 14, 1984)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Jiske Dhun Par Duniya Nache, Kumar Vishwas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I'm Explaining a Few Things, Pablo Neruda
Poem of the Day
- The Tired Smile, Leong Ming Loong
- Blood and Gore, Leong Ming Loong
- Expressly For A Friend..., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Welcome Love, Sari Mavi
- Wrongdoing, Leong Ming Loong
- Beyond Emerald City...(r), Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Many Buffalomen & The Bullock-cartmen To.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Raucous, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The resting place, Emmanuel George Cefai
- History writes, Emmanuel George Cefai