I miss love
Sometimes I feel that I miss love..
I miss myself being in love..
But had i ever been in love before?
I wonder had i ever felt that real love
that stems from deep inside my very inner core?
Or was it all a crush, mere admiration nothing more?
I really don't know!
I'm almost turning twenty
And I still feel so empty!
I want love that will shake my whole existence
Love that will bring me back to life
Love that will bring me back to myself.. back to me
Back to see the good side of life
Back to see the reason behind my whole existence!
I really need to go through a new experience!
I can't find someone different enough
to attract my attention..
Some one different enough to make me feel affection..
Someone original not dyeing a copy of people around..
Is that someone that hard to find?
I'm not an ordinary girl..
nor am i looking for a typical ordinary lover!
I want a lover that is unique..
not a psycho freak!
Someone that i will badly seek..
Someone to make me love to the fullest..
to reach the highest peak!
I want love to rock my world..
I want someone interesting
that will never make me feel bored..
Someone daring enough to discover areas inside me
that had never been ever explored!
I want someone who is a real lover..
to love every inch in me..
I want someone passionate enough..
to shower me with tender words..
I want someone caring enough..
to surround me from everywhere just like the air..
I want someone warm enough..
to hold me with his eyes..
I want someone strong enough..
to conquer me..
I want someone old enough..
to make me feel safe and protected..
I just want someone smart..
to break the chains around my heart..
to break all the fences and set my heart free..
Free to feel..
Free to love
unknown poet's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I miss love by unknown poet )
- What's the half truth of half world, Aftab Alam
- A Polar Star to Show Your Way, Jayatissa Liyanage
- Walking Is a Way of Life, Frank Avon
- Sirpent, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- And then there were none, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- The Upstairs Witch, David Lewis Paget
- Breeze of love, SALINI NAIR
- Mt. Eden, Frank Avon
- I am in love with you, ambitious blessing
- Figurines, Mike Acker
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Learn to Live, Roopa Menon
- Not Waving but Drowning, Stevie Smith
- Alone, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)