I Miss You
I miss the way you used to hold my hand, I your heart.
I miss you so much now that we're apart.
I miss your touch, your warm embrace.
I miss your eyes, your face.
I miss the way you'd look at me.
I miss the time that used to be.
I miss your smile, I miss holding hands.
I miss you knowing, I wish you'd understand.
I miss knowing where you are.
I miss being happy, I miss feeling warm.
I miss being held in your open arms.
But when you decided to break my heart.
Now I know, I must have missed that part.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Miss You by Sarah Stopka )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Harivansh Rai Bachchan
(27 November 1907 – 18 January 2003)
(31 March 1934 – 31 May 2009)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Love, Sarah Flower Adams
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Character, William Wordsworth
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Don't Go Far Off, Pablo Neruda
- Bluebird, Charles Bukowski
Poem of the Day
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -99, Ronjoy Brahma
- But It's Over, Tex T Sarnie
- The Opposing Thumb, Gouda Moon
- जोनोमगिरि आय, Ronjoy Brahma
- When your Birthday Falls on Christmas..., Dr John Celes
- Me, Myself, Tex T Sarnie
- For to Be A Poetess, I Left My Husband, .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- बैसागु, Ronjoy Brahma
- Chassis, Alice Cordy
- My Time On The Mountain, Orlando Belo