I Miss You
I miss the way you used to hold my hand, I your heart.
I miss you so much now that we're apart.
I miss your touch, your warm embrace.
I miss your eyes, your face.
I miss the way you'd look at me.
I miss the time that used to be.
I miss your smile, I miss holding hands.
I miss you knowing, I wish you'd understand.
I miss knowing where you are.
I miss being happy, I miss feeling warm.
I miss being held in your open arms.
But when you decided to break my heart.
Now I know, I must have missed that part.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Miss You by Sarah Stopka )
- it is almost poetry, Mandolyn ...
- Wisdom's great aim, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Our world is without any kind of wisdom, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Dream packed drama, hasmukh amathalal
- A fool واحد احمق, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Quite same, hasmukh amathalal
- Lack of wisdom, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Wisdom, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The Exquisite Thing, Mark R. Elias
- Leaf to Fall, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Federico García Lorca
(5 June 1898 – 19 August 1936)