I Miss You.
You are always on my mind,
Day and Night.
When I think of you,
All feels so right.
Need to have you,
Need to hold you.
And tell you that I LOVE YOU..
I don’t want to see us apart.
Just tares my heart.
I miss you, OH I really miss you.
Will need you more and more,
I know I cannot live without you,
I MISS YOU.
More than words can say.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Miss You. by anju addanki )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- I preach peace, hasmukh amathalal
- हम क्यों ज्यादा आग्रही और हठी है ham kyo, hasmukh amathalal
- Here is to an Endless Musing, James Darwin Smith II
- Puppetry, Naveed Khalid
- Clover, Naveed Khalid
- Me, Tony Adah
- The darkness of depression, Katharine Wonham
- Believe In Love, Naveed Akram
- When You Speak to Your God, Robert Kane
- A Perception Of Love., richard harris