Arabella Hermanni Picken
I Miss You
I miss you so much,
I want this pain to go.
I miss every smile, every touch.
My heart still longs for you so.
I miss our talks,
I miss our laughs.
I miss our walks,
I miss everything; no matter how daft...
Silly things, like the way you dressed,
The way you would ease me of my stress.
Your accent, your voice, your brain...
Missing you is driving me insane.
I never truly appreciated our time together,
Times like sand, running through my hands.
If only I could go back, back to before.
So I didn't have to miss you anymore.
I miss you.
Such a small sentence, dowsed in emotion,
This ludicrous feeling,
That I keep re-living.
I can't help, that I miss you,
So please Tim:
Say you miss me too.
Arabella Hermanni Picken's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Miss You by Arabella Hermanni Picken )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1924 - 2000)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- A drop fell on the apple tree, Emily Dickinson
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- For My Pen, Ibrahim Lawal Soro
- Villanelle: When countries slaughter mai.., T (no first name) Wignesan
- Coywolf, Julyn Pride
- December Walk, Julyn Pride
- Conundrums Consequence..., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Whats and Whats, Ibrahim Lawal Soro
- No Answers To Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Angelwalk 2, Mr. Spock
- Bridging The Beauty of New York On The H.., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Hiking Limerick, Mr. Spock