Samantha Rose Turner
I Miss You Already
You havent even left, though i feel empty inside.
Lost without a friend to guide.
Why must you go, can't you stay?
Its my pleasure for you to visit each day.
Please dont go, i need you so.
You are my life, my best friend.
I cry as i type, like i've already lost this fight,
I think i have lost you tonight.
I will never forget you your in my heart always,
But i feel like a part of me is missing,
Yet you havent left yet.
I wish i could keep you..
I cry more, feeling more dead,
Why dont i just end this poem instead..?
Samantha Rose Turner's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Miss You Already by Samantha Rose Turner )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Double Standards, Terry Dawson
- Goodbye, Rockford, Michael Shutt
- First Memory of Urinals, Roger A. Rose
- Time heals, salma. torrez
- A cowardly disguise, Cheryl Butler
- Are Farm Animals Like Humans? ……. [spe.., Bri Edwards
- Vows Broken, The Zentire World Missed L.., Monk E. Biz
- ONE MORE TIME, Romeo Della Valle
- Why Must You Own Me?, Monk E. Biz
- Crescent Cradle, Saiom Shriver