I Miss You My Love.........
Silent night, walking all alone on the beach while bright moon
light falls on me and thinking of my beloved wife.
We may be miles apart from each other but our love and affection
bring us close to each other.
I know it is not easy to love someone from a distance
but my thoughts brings us together
Her love blended with sincerity and I find it hard to define.
Dreaming my love is wonderful and it makes me so happy.
I feel she is close to me always and walks beside me.
I can hear that she calls me and doesn't give up on me.
Forgives my mistake and always invite me in to her hearts.
Loves me for who I am. She quits my fears and raises my spirits.
Always say nice things about me, Understand me, values me.
Her soul with love strengthens me and my heart reminds me
how much I love her and how much I miss her.
Ravi Sathasivam's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Miss You My Love......... by Ravi Sathasivam )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- My Love 4 You, Kristopher DeLander
- My tribute, Laxman Rao
- The Way You Make Me Feel, Kristopher DeLander
- Do as per the words from the mouth of le.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Because Of You, Kristopher DeLander
- In the far meadowland, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- I Can See Beyond The Hills, I Can Tell B.., kayanja isaac
- I hear again, hasmukh amathalal
- With Some Desires of Surviving, Rohit Sapra
- The Goodness Of Solitude, kayanja isaac