I Must Be In Your Hands
I must be in your hands,
For my heart does contain a lot of misery;
And love lasts a lot if you
Tread in the shoes of a lover who cares.
I must be in your hands
As long as my feet can carry
The encumbered self
That shadows the former self.
I must own the very body that
Time has endowed for the late years
And the early years.
For those whose lives are sacred
I must be content with sadness
As much as the sorrow itself.
For when I have a shade too glorious
My soul is in congratulations
Due to the size of my happiness
In the realm of this heaven.
O what heaven! O what glory is
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Must Be In Your Hands by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Ek Eahsaas Khushi…………………, sonali kumari
- Fin!, Jim Yerman
- ANOTHER CHANCE, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- Black And Blue, Electric Lady
- TAX PAYER, alexander opicho
- Poem: Power Thoughts, Joseph James Breunig 3rd
- Do You Really Want To Live In The Past?, Ronald Chapman
- Sundar Sa Ehsas................, sonali kumari
- Kabhi Aisa Bhi Hota Hai..............., sonali kumari
- When the Soul Ascends, Higher, Sincair Farrell