I Must Be Tamed
I must be tamed and run by lice that hurt,
Completing the guesswork is my chieftain,
That hurt is those hurts of a struggle,
This sentence overcomes the mere seizure.
I see a little spelling in this arguing way,
Taming the beasts of brotherhood,
And living the bent riddles that overcome me.
Those lives are rich that make a letter,
The letters of the light are full of hurt,
Hurt comes my way when I pray
Like the blessings of a rainy day.
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Must Be Tamed by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Heat, Evageline Echo
- Do what is fair, gajanan mishra
- Be aware of rules, gajanan mishra
- Sand, Joey Jones
- Variations, Kewayne Wadley
- T, Vinaya Joseph
- माँ गंगा Maan Ganga (Hindi), S.D. TIWARI
- Blessings, Dr. Prabir Acharjee Nayan
- A Happy Poet, REALLY?, Sandra Feldman
- Each Day I Live a Life and Die!, Monk E. Biz