I Must Be Tamed
I must be tamed and run by lice that hurt,
Completing the guesswork is my chieftain,
That hurt is those hurts of a struggle,
This sentence overcomes the mere seizure.
I see a little spelling in this arguing way,
Taming the beasts of brotherhood,
And living the bent riddles that overcome me.
Those lives are rich that make a letter,
The letters of the light are full of hurt,
Hurt comes my way when I pray
Like the blessings of a rainy day.
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Must Be Tamed by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Finger's Moving - A.S.L - Fresh cut dais.., sEaN nOrTh
- COPLA 70 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- The Ragged Men As Ph.D. Guides On Indian.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Fraud Scholar & The Ragged Ph.D. Gui.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Shadow & Raven Haiku, Chenou Liu
- I Will Bake a Cake, Chris Zachariou
- Frosted Torrents, Mishka Allport
- Opinion Vs Opinion, Kyle Schlicher
- Sunlight Crawling, Kyle Schlicher
- Experiment with Flute!, Geetha Jayakumar