I MUST CONFESS.
How wonderful is life,
How sweet it is, to kiss you twice.
Paris, in your eyes, is clearly seen,
Even if, the world may seem so thin.
To you, to confess I want,
To say, to tell, to prevent hurt.
Of what for me you mean,
More than can be seen.
You I love, very much I do,
Your touch, and your face too.
Your look, your open eyes,
Your smile, how nice!
Yoseph Lupu's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I MUST CONFESS. by Yoseph Lupu )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Exist. Exist. Exist., Eleonora Bistrianu
- I'm His Angel 4 Life, Samantha Jorgensen
- Vulnurable, Somanathan Iyer
- Only to be experienced!, Somanathan Iyer
- Praying Peace, Aftab Alam
- No Harm, abigail sikwenda
- Never Ex, abigail sikwenda
- Its not my fault, abigail sikwenda
- The Glorious Leader, Chris Zachariou
- Karma says Patience, abigail sikwenda